Completed in the spring of 2012, the BC Agriculture Climate Change Adaptation Risk & Opportunity Assessment consists of six reports summarizing how changes to the climate may impact agricultural production in key regions of BC. The reports also identify potential risks and opportunities associated with climate change and key actions for strengthening the resilience of the sector.
- Provincial Report Executive Summary (2MB pdf, 20 pages)
- Provincial Report (full length) (4MB pdf, 66 pages)
- Regional Snapshot – The Central Interior / Cattle Production (4MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – Fraser Valley & Metro Vancouver / various agricultural production (4MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – The Okanagan Region / Wine Grape & Tree Fruit (4MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – Peace Region / Grain & Oilseed Production (3MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – Vancouver Island / Livestock & Horticulture Crops (4MB pdf)