Risks & Opportunities
Completed in the spring of 2012, the BC Agriculture Climate Change Adaptation Risk & Opportunity Assessment series developed six reports summarizing how changes to the climate could impact agricultural production in key regions of BC.
The reports identified potential risks and opportunities associated with climate change and outlined key actions for strengthening the resilience of major sectors in each region.
- Adaptation Risk & Opportunity Assessment – Provincial Report (full length) (4 MB pdf)
- Adaptation Risk & Opportunity Assessment – Provincial Report Executive Summary (2 MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – Fraser Valley & Metro Vancouver / various agricultural production (4 MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – Peace Region / Grain & Oilseed Production (3 MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – The Central Interior / Cattle Production (4 MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – The Okanagan Region / Wine Grape & Tree Fruit (4 MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – Vancouver Island / Livestock & Horticulture Crops (3 MB pdf)