Risks & Opportunity Series
In 2012, the Adaptation Risk & Opportunity Assessment project developed a series of reports that detailed how changes to the climate could impact agricultural commodities in key regions of BC.
The reports provided a baseline of potential impacts to agriculture in the province. They also detailed the risks and opportunities associated with those impacts and outlined actions for strengthening resilience to the impacts.
- Adaptation Risk & Opportunity Assessment – Provincial Report (full length) (4 MB pdf)
- Adaptation Risk & Opportunity Assessment – Provincial Report Executive Summary (2 MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – Fraser Valley & Metro Vancouver / various agricultural production (4 MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – Peace Region / Grain & Oilseed Production (3 MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – The Central Interior / Cattle Production (4 MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – The Okanagan Region / Wine Grape & Tree Fruit (4 MB pdf)
- Regional Snapshot – Vancouver Island / Livestock & Horticulture Crops (3 MB pdf)